Introduced at the 2019 NAMM show, the E1SS-LTD in Classic finish was part of a trio of limited edition guitars from Eastman. Limited to only 250 worldwide, they all featured Adirondack spruce tops, solid Sapele back and sides, a Fishman pickup and priced at only £885! Needless to say they all sold out fairly quickly in the UK.
If you were one of those that missed out on this model, here's your chance to pick up a virtually brand new, in pristine condition E1SS-LTD in the more popular classic finish.
Eastman E1SS-LTD Specifications:
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Fire Stripe Mario Proulx Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag