Pre-owned Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt in excellent condition at a great price! Very clean apart from some small marks at the top of the headstock.
Comes with a Kinsman Ultima guitar case.
Epiphone's Zenith from the Masterbilt Century Collection is a classical archtop guitar in the style of the Big Band era of the 1930s with traditional construction and modern pickup equipment. The solid spruce vaulted top has a longitudinal strut for maximum acoustic sound development, while the pickup system, consisting of a Fishman eSonic HD pickup and a NanoFlex HD preamp, provides the unadulterated acoustic sound for amplifiers, mixers or recording devices.
- Top - Solid Spruce
- Body - Laminated Flame Maple
- Body - 16"
- Neck - 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile - Rounded "C" shape
- Preamp - eSonic HD (High Definition)
- Controls - Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup - Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-saddle
- Output Jack - 1/4"
- Truss Rod - Dual-Action
- Neck Joint - Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay - Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Headstock - Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
- Tuners - Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Number of Frets - 20 Medium
- Nut Material - Bone
- Nut Width - 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Bridge - Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Saddle - Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece - Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Binding - Body Top - 3-Layer, Body Back 3-Layer, Fingerboard 1-Layer, Headstock - None, "f" Hole - none
- Pickguard - Imitation Tortoise
- Strap Buttons - Yes