1980 Ibanez JP20 Joe Pass Signature guitar in very good condition with original brown hardshell case.
The JP20 features a full-sized, single cutaway, full hollow body design with an arched spruce top with f holes and multi-layer binding on maple back and sides. It has a set-in three-piece maple neck with a 22-fret ebony fingerboard with binding and pearl and abalone split block position markers. Components include a single Ibanez Super 58 humbucking pickup with a gold cover mounted in a black pickup ring between the neck and bridge; a height-adjustable ebony bridge with ebony tailpiece; a bone nut; a tortoise pickguard; Sure Grip knobs; and VelveTune tuning machines with pearloid acrylic buttons.
- Top: Laminate Spruce
- Body: Fully Hollow, Maple
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Ivoroid Binding
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone and Pearl Split Blocks
- Body Binding: 7-ply Cream/Black
- Nut: Bone 44.5mm
- Bridge: Ebony
- Scale Length:25 1/2"
- Pickup: Single Ibanez Super 58 Humbucker
- Pickguard: Tortoise-style
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Tuners: Ibanez Velve Tune
- Case: Original Hard Case