Hand-crafted in Canterbury, Kent by Alister Atkin and his small team of talented luthiers, this beautiful OOO37 features a torrefied Sitka spruce top and Indian rosewood body. With a 24.9" scale length and compact body size, it delivers a full, well-defined sound and plenty of volume, making it extremely popular among fingerpickers. It's definitely one of my personal favourites in the shop!
The OOO37 is prized by players who love sweet, singing trebles on a versatile all-rounder.
- Top: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip: Zipper Style
- Neck: Mahaogany
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Logo: Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod: Adjustable double action
- Scale: 24.9"
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Bridge: Ebony
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bracing: Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer: Nitrocellulose Aged finish
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh Aged
- Side Dots Fret Markers: White Celluloid
- Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl
- Case: Atkin TKL Hardshell