Pre-owned Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic Guitar in excellent condition.
Here's what Yamaha have to say about the LL-TA:
There’s nothing as inspiring as playing an acoustic guitar in a great sounding room – it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. Our revolutionary TransAcoustic Guitar gives you that experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you’ve ever played.
- Rich, detailed reverb and chorus add to the guitar's natural tone without any external amplification or effects
- Creates a superb acoustic guitar tone
- Based on our 5-Star Rated L Series models for incredible playability
A Yamaha L Series guitar is at the heart of the TransAcoustic. Offering stunning tone, playability and design/build quality, the L Series has won rave-reviews. Using the L Series as a starting point, we developed the TransAcoustic technology to work in perfect harmony with the all-solid-tonewood L Series models.
A modified non-scalloped bracing design maintains the L Series’ characteristic bright tone while enhancing its low end. As with all new L Series models, the solid spruce top has been given our unique ARE toning and controlled aging process, giving the guitar a rich, vintage quality tone from the moment you pick it up.
A straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges result in an instrument that can be played for hours without any stress.
The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic guitars is created from rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.
TransAcoustic technology means you don't need external amplification to add rich effects to the guitar's natural tone at home or in an intimate venue. For larger venues and arenas, the end-pin doubles as a jack socket - allowing you to use the TransAcoustic guitar as a high electro-acoustic model.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm (25 9/16")
- Neck: Mahogany/Rosewood 5-ply
- Rosette: Abalone/Black/White
- Body Binding: Maple/Black
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut Width: 44mm
- Tuners: Die-cast Gold
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic+ Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb(Room/Hall) / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Includes Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***