Pre-owned Cordoba C10 Parlour in excellent condition.
The C10 Parlor is ideal for guitarists looking for the comfort and ease of playability that a smaller instrument provides, while retaining the sweet, warm tone created by all-solid wood construction. Built with a Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides, the C10 Parlor has a reduced 7/8 body size and 50mm nut width.
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany C Shape
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Rosette: Padauk, Maple and Black
- Scale Length: 630mm (24.8")
- Nut Width: 50mm
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Bone
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Machine Heads: Cordoba Premium Gold with Black Buttons
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
***PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***