Emerging as a fan favorite across the D'Angelico line, the Excel Mini DC is a fourteen-inch-wide double cutaway semi-hollow boasting punchy vintage tone and unparalleled comfort. Its undersized body, sleek headstock and slim C-shape neck profile combine to create a lightweight design perfect for players who want total control over their instrument. Strapped with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers, an articulate ebony fingerboard, and coil-splitting push/pull tone knobs, the Excel Mini DC offers a remarkable variety of rich tones and sweet sustain.
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Nut: Tusq 1 11/16"
- Fretwire: Jescar 47/104 Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions: 14" x 1.75"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Binding: Body 5-Ply Neck 3-Ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Mother of Pearl Headstock
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Pearloid Block
- Finish: Gloss
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Bridge: Gold Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners: Grover 109 Super Rotomatic Stairstep
- Pickups: USA Seymour Duncan 59 Humbuckers
- Case: D'Angelico Hardshell
***PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***