Eastman E1OOSS-Ltd Adirondack/Sapele (Pre-owned) #169 of 250.
Introduced at the 2019 NAMM show, the E1OOSS-LTD in natural finish was part of a trio of limited edition guitars from Eastman. Limited to only 250 worldwide, they all feature Adirondack spruce tops, solid Sapele back and sides, a Fishman pickup and were priced at £885 new.
In excellent condition with Eastman deluxe gig bag.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
***Photos are of the actual guitar in stock***