I've been a huge fan of Eastman guitars ever since I first came across their archtops back in 2006. I was amazed at not only the build quality and design, but the playability and tone of these handcrafted instruments.
Many years later, they introduced a series of flat tops, which again, were head and shoulders above the rest.
Here we have one of their more recent models with a thermo cured Adirondack top - the E20OM-TC, and it's incredible. Remember, we're talking about a handbuilt guitar with Adirondack top, Indian rosewood back and sides, nitrocellulose finish, ebony board and bridge with a tone to rival many guitars at two-three times the price.
Available to try at our London store.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case