I'm been a huge fan of Eastman guitars ever since I first came across their arch tops back in 2006. I was amazed at not only the build quality and design but at the playability and tone of these handcrafted instruments.
Many years later, they introduced a series of flat tops, which again, were head and shoulders above the rest.
Fast forward 20-odd years and they've gone from strength to strength building, in my opinion, the best value for money guitars in the business.
Here we have one of their more recent models with a thermo cured Adirondack top - the E20OM-TC, and it's incredible. Remember, we're talking about a handbuilt guitar with Adirondack top, Indian rosewood back and sides, nitrocellulose finish, ebony board and bridge with a tone to rival many guitars at two-three times the price.
Available to try at our London store.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case