Used Eastman E20P in near mint condition with original hardshell case and certificate. Features an Adirondack top, Indian rosewood back and sides, nitrocellulose finish, ebony board and bridge. Nice wide nut for fingerstyle players.
Current new price is £1549. This one's priced to sell at £1049.
Available to try at our London store.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 13/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+0
- Strings:D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Case:Hardshell Case