Eastman E3DE Spruce/Ovangkol Dreadnought
Another outstanding dreadnought from Eastman. The new E3DE features a solid Sitka Spruce top, solid Ovangkol back and sides, tortoiseshell binding, herringbone purfling, ebony fingerboard and fitted with a Fishman undersaddle pickup.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Ovangkol
- Arm Contour:None
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dots:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Neck Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Pingwell V93N 3+3
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:D'Addario XT .012-.053 Phosphor Bronze
- Case:Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***