Eastman MD305 A-style Mandolin #1066 (B-Stock) in near mint condition.
Primarily the choice of players involved in European or Celtic music, these hand carved mandolins reflect the pride of fine craftspeople, originally trained to build Eastman’s high quality violins.
The Eastman MD305 represents a new entry point for those seeking quality craftsmanship and vintage tone. It features a carved Solid Spruce top, Carved Maple back & sides and excellent sound projection for years of enjoyment.
- Individually hand-built using traditional materials & “Old World” craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:A-Style w/ F-Hole
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Finish: Satin
- Harware Color:Chrome
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Tuners:Quality Geared Tuners
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario J74
- Case:Padded Gig Bag
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL MANDOLIN IN STOCK***