With the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) models, Eastman have come up with a range of incredible sounding acoustic guitars which offer handcrafted quality for the entry level player.
Just like California's Pacific Coast Highway, these instruments will take your breath away. Featuring a solid spruce top, open pore finish sapele back and sides and an Eastman pickup, the PCH1-GACE is without a doubt the best electro-acoustic we've had at this price point.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Open Pore
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Eastman Deluxe Gig Bag