New for 2021! Eastman Romeo LA in Celestine Blue.
*This one's now sold but we've got more on the way
Introducing Romeo LA - the latest addition to Otto D’Ambrosio’s beloved thinline series, deeply inspired by the city Eastman calls home - Los Angeles. With maximum playability in mind, Romeo expands upon its lightweight design with lush tremolo sounds, adding finesse to this innovative modern day 50‘s style thinline guitar.
The Celestine Blue finish, evoking Los Angeles’ classic skyline, is carefully accented by the gold foil found it its Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cats that deliver P-90 fueled organic sounds. The groundbreaking Göldo Les Trem tremolo system pairs with a Göldo 3 Point Vario “moving” bridge, preventing the tremolo from touching the top (other than through the studs) for maximum articulation, sustain, and resonance. No matter how much you use the trem system, the Göldo K-line back locking tuners will ensure dead on tuning and fast re-stringing. Just like the city it’s named after, Romeo LA’s natural beauty, originality, and striking appointments will be sure to steal any player’s heart.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1.72"
- Fretwire:Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top:Spruce Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Pearl Half Circle
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Göldo TLT2N Tremolo
- Bridge:Göldo-3-point-vario-bridge HW2GN
- Tuners:Göldo MGDBL33N Back Locking Tuners
- Knobs:Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cat P-90
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Radiator Phat Cat P-90
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Creme Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Goldo #EL002
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors:Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Pickup Wiring:Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***