Eastman Romeo SC Thinline #1156
The Romeo-SC is the first Eastman guitar to include a lipstick style pickup, via Seymour Duncan's Vintage Stack in the neck - in addition to a Seymour Duncan ’59 pickup in the bridge. This allows for an incredibly versatile range of tones that seduces the imagination from all genres. It’s also the first guitar in the lineup to feature a beautiful Red Burst finish, found exclusively on Romeo.
Staying true to the vision of a lightweight and ergonomically constructed instrument, Romeo-SC features a solid spruce top and mahogany laminate back & sides. Whether as a sideman or the main attraction, this guitar will allow for hours of playing without a trace of fatigue.
Romeo-SC expands the tonal palette of master luthier Otto D’Ambrosio’s highly acclaimed Romeo thinline. The singular vision of blending Nashville soul with Detroit grit into one versatile sound has led to a unique twist for Romeo that captures the ears, hands, and hearts of many playing styles.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:Thin Archtop
- Body Dimensions:14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color:Pearl Half Circle
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs:Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Vintage Stack
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors:Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case