Eastman Romeo Thinline #2036
Introducing the Eastman Romeo. Designed by master luthier Otto D’Ambrosio, the Romeo is a lightweight and ergonomically constructed guitar which will allow for hours of playing without a trace of fatigue. It features a solid spruce top, mahogany (laminate) back and sides, ebony fingerboard and a pair of Lollar Imperial humbuckers.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:Jescar FFW47104-P
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:Thin Archtop
- Body Dimensions:14.75" x 1.75"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Mahogany Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color:Pearl Half Circle
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh SGS510Z-S5-HAP-XN
- Knobs:Ebony Dome Knob
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Custom Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft 12120X
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Black T12742
- Capacitors:Sky MC473 .047mf
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***