B-stock Eastman SB55/v-SB Single Cut P90 in Antique Sunburst
This is a new guitar with some added 'relicing' in the way of a couple of small marks on the body - you normally pay more for this!
The SB55/v features a cap-less one-piece Okoume mahogany solid body delivering a lightweight playing experience without sacrificing an ounce of tone. The Antique Varnish finish brings the guitars’ visual and tonal beauty to the forefront. Eastman's Antique Varnish finish is smoother than lacquer, with the thinner layer of varnish from their violin shop allowing for a fuller, more wide-open resonant sound that gives these instruments a truly unique voice.
Both the SB55/v-SB and SB55DC/v models feature a Lollar “50’s Spec” P90 in the bridge position. The lower output pickup produces a brighter and more defined tone with less distortion, creating room for more chordal articulation and playing subtleties to come through. This is perfect for players looking for a warm and growling sound that doesn’t sacrifice the details.
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- Nut Height:.022"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Okoume Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Logo:Pearl Eastman
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Pickguard:Custom Bakelite
- Side Dot Color:White
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:AgedAntique Nickel
- Bridge:Faber Wrap Around
- Tuners:Faber with Oval Knobs
- Knobs:Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar 50's Spec Dog Ear P-90
- Capacitors:.022 Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K No-Load on the Tone
- Output Jack:Switchcraft #11
- Pickup Wiring:Gavitt Braided Wire
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case
***Photos are of the actual guitar in stock***