Here's a super cool left-handed Eastwood Airline '59 Coronado Deluxe in excellent condition. Comes with original Airline tweed hard case.
About the '59 Coronado Deluxe:
If you have dreamed of having a true vintage guitar that nobody else has, with dreamlike tone and playability then an Eastwood guitar is your answer! With all the looks, tone and playability to appease even the most discriminating guitar player, these vintage reissue, and remake guitars bring back some of the coolest looking axes on the planet. Your fist reaction when you have an Eastwood guitar will be "how did I get a guitar that looks, feels, and plays like this for such a good price?" Each Eastwood guitar is made with the highest quality parts at a price that anyone can afford. If you wanted a vintage guitar that is now in a museum, or might set you back 3 to 4 thousand dollars, you now have an affordable choice! Your new Eastwood guitar will most likely sound better than the original as well, combining the looks of yesteryear with the technology of today!
The Airline '59 Coronado is our tribute to the Supro Coronado model used by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys. The originals were made of Res-O-Glas, but we have upgraded the design to tone-chambered mahogany bodies. Upgrades to the standard Coronado model on this '59 include rubber body binding, zero fret, Tone Pros bridge and Deluxe Airline hardshell case.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Pickups: 2 Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tone Pros Roller, BIGSBY tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Zero Fret
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- Weight: 8.56lbs
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Tone Pros Bridge