Here we have a stunning Patrick James Eggle 96 Swamp Ash model finished in White Wash with a beautiful roasted maple neck and rosewood fingerboard.
The quality of the instrument is superb, with a comfortable neck and gorgeous satin finish on both the neck and body.
In excellent condition. Includes Black/White Tweed G&G Hard Case.
- One-Piece Lightweight Swamp Ash Body
- White Wash Finish
- Roasted Maple Birdseye Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Hand Patinated Brass Pickguard
- HSS Mojo Pickup Configuration with Coil Split
- Gotoh Machine Heads
- 6-Point Vintage Style Tremolo
- Includes G&G Hard Case
- Weight: 7lbs 9oz