1965 Epiphone Olympic in Cherry finish with single P90 and white pickguard.
Made in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1965 this gorgeous vintage guitar just oozes mojo. It's super light weight, resonant and comfortable to play. It's a mostly all-original guitar with the distinctive 'batwing' headstock and a thin, resonant one piece mahogany body with asymmetrical cutaways and a one piece mahogany neck.
6 -in-a-row 'single-line' Kluson Deluxe tuners with white plastic oval buttons. The scale length is a standard Gibson 24 3/4" and the nut width is 1 9/16".
The original Melody Maker single coil pickup has been swapped for a P90. Original white pickguard and control knobs.
Includes original (well worn) Epiphone case plus a generic hardshell case.
- Made in Kalamazoo, Michigan, U.S.A. in 1965
- Single piece mahogany solid body
- Cherry nitrocellulose finish
- Mahogany set neck
- Single‑sided ‘batwing’ headstock
- Original Kluson tuners
- Unbound rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and pearloid dot markers
- Scale length 24¾” (629mm)
- Original single-ply white scratchplate
- Non-original replacement P90 pickup
- Original knobs
- Non-original bridge
- Weight: 5.6lbs (2.54kg)
- Original Epiphone shaped, gray softshell case with blue felt lining and newer generic hardshell case included.
Weight: 5.6lbs (2.54kg)