Gibson Memphis '59 ES-175 VOS in Vintage Sunburst with original hardshell case and certificate.
An accurate reproduction of the ES-175 that set the standard, with dual PAF-style pickups, rounded ‘C’ playing feel, authentic archtop tones, and vintage-correct ‘59 looks.
This example from 2014 is in near mint condition with very little fret wear and is a great player.
- VOS Vintage Sunburst Finish
- Three-Ply Maple Top with Poplar Core
- Three-Ply Maple Back with Poplar Core
- Solid Maple Rims with Period Correct Rim Stays and Rim Liner
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Historic Cream .040" Bound Rosewood Fretboard
- 20 Frets
- Aged Cellulous Split Parallelogram Inlays
- MHS Humbuckers
- CTS Volume and Tone Potentiometers,
- Sprague Bumblebee Capacitor
- Rosewood Base Bridge with Height
- Adjustable Compensated Rosewood Top
- Period-Correct "Zig-Zag" Tailpiece
- Mother of-Pearl Gibson and Crown Inlays
- Nickel Hardware
- Gibson Hard Shell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity