Atkin L36 'The Thirty Six' in Aged Finish
This gorgeous little guitar features a carefully selected torrefied Sitka spruce top. Combined with hand-scalloped bracing, it delivers a tight, bouncy tone that’s perfect for folky fingerpicking and blues-style flatpicking alike.
Also referred to as the Parlour guitar, this design is among the smallest of acoustic guitar body shapes. 1936 was a great year for the Parlour design and the ‘Thirty Six’ takes inspiration from those very guitars right at the time they became a pivotal part of American Folk and Blues music.
- Top: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Headstock overlay: Walnut
- Logo: Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod: Adjustable double action
- Scale: 24.9"
- Fretboard: Santos Rosewood
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Bridge: Santos Rosewood
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Binding: Aged Plain Ivoroid
- Bracing: Pre-War Scalloped X
- Lacquer: Light Relic Thin Nitrocellulose
- Pickguard: Hand Bevelled Tortoiseshell Celluloid
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Nickel Kluson Aged
Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl Dots
Case: Atkin TKL Hardshell
***PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***