2019 Atkin OOO37 Mirror Finish in near mint condition with certificate of authenticity and original hardshell case.
This is a consignment guitar and as the owner is looking to move it quickly, we've just reduced the price down to £2250. An even better price for a top class made in the UK acoustic guitar!
Hand-crafted in Canterbury, Kent by Alister Atkin and his small team of talented luthiers, this beautiful OOO37 features a torrefied Sitka spruce top and Indian rosewood body. With a 24.9" scale length and compact body size, it delivers a full, well-defined sound and plenty of volume, making it extremely popular among fingerpickers.
- Top: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: East Indian rosewood
- Backstrip: Zipper Style
- Neck: Mahaogany
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Logo: Atkin Decal
- Truss Rod: Adjustable double action
- Scale: 24.9"
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Bridge: Ebony
- Rosette: Black/White/Black
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bracing: Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Lacquer: Gloss Nitrocellulose mirror finish
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh
- Side Dots Fret Markers: White Celluloid
- Fret Markers: Mother of Pearl
- Case: Atkin Oxblood Hardshell