With a carved solid spruce top, the Eastman AR503CE is one of the best value for money archtops available. The solid top provides a good acoustic repsonse and tone whilst the laminate maple body helps suppress any feedback issues.
It features an Ebony fingerboard, bridge and tailpiece, flamed maple back and sides and a single Seth Lover humbucker.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
****Photos are of the actual guitar****