Left-handed Eastman AR503CE in Classic Finish
With a carved solid spruce top, the Eastman AR503CE is one of the best value for money archtops available. The solid top provides a good acoustic repsonse and tone whilst the laminate maple body helps suppress any feedback issues.
It features an Ebony fingerboard, bridge and tailpiece, flamed maple back and sides and a single Seth Lover humbucker.
- Neck Material:3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:16 3/16” x 2 9/16
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Ebony on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271 GVR 3+3
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***