Featuring all solid wood construction, AR610 is a 17-inch archtop that produces an exceptionally rich, resonant acoustic tone making it a dream to play.
This is a fully hand carved archtop featuring a solid spruce top, mahogany body, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12th Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Bass .062"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Non-cutaway jazz guitar
- Body Dimensions:17" x 3 1/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back Fingerboard, Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid(top)/Black 3 ply.
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Tailpiece:Rosewood on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1271
- Strings:D’Addario Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Case:Hardshell Case