Eastman AR910CE Archtop Guitar in Classic Finish
The 900 series archtops are Eastman's flagship models beautifully constructed using premium tone woods. The AR910CE is a 17" fully carved archtop guitar featuring a hand carved spruce top, carved flamed maple back and sides, ebony fingerboard, Lollar Johnny Smith floating pickup and flamed maple binding throughout. The result is a first-rate instrument which should please even the most discerning jazz guitarists.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 17" x 3 1/8
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Finish: High Gloss
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binding
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Schaller E-M6Ga
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Floating Johnny Smith
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Thumbwheel
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***