Here we have a one of Eastman's harder to find thermo-cured topped dreadnoughts - the E10D-TC. Featuring a solid Adirondack spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides this is a fantastic flat-picking and strumming guitar.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fret wire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Tortoise Shell
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell Pro-Gaurd
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***