The Eastman E20D-TC features a thermo cured solid Adirondack top and Indian Rosewood back and sides. This dreadnought sounds incredible!
The Thermo-Curing process cooks off the volatiles (oils, sugars, and resins) in a controlled heated environment essentially speeding up a 50 year process, meaning you'll end up with a fuller tone, a richer dynamic range, more body, and more volume. Structurally, you will receive a guitar with a top that is lighter, and able to flex more than a non-torrefied guitar.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Thermo Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish:High Gloss
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case