Eastman E20OM Adirondack Spruce/Indian Rosewood Orchestra Model
Here we have one of Eastman's most popular models - the stunning E20OM. We're talking about a hand-built guitar with Adirondack top, Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony board and bridge with a tone to rival many guitars at twice the price.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid TAdirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:High Gloss
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***