I've been a huge fan of Eastman guitars ever since I first came across their arch tops back in 2006. I was amazed at not only the build quality and design but at the playability and tone of these handcrafted instruments.
Many years later, they introduced a series of flat tops, which again, were head and shoulders above the rest.
Fast forward 15 years and they've gone from strength to strength building, in my opinion, the best value for money guitars in the business.
Here we have the stunning E20OM in sunburst. We're talking about a hand-built guitar with Adirondack top, Indian rosewood back and sides, ebony board and bridge with a tone to rival many guitars at twice the price.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" X 4-1/4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid TAdirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Herringbone
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Case:Hardshell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***