Eastman E20OOSS/v Antique Sunburst
With a look, style, and sound all of their own, Eastman's Antique Varnish guitars feature the same hand applied varnish as their violins. Each instrument goes through a painstakingly process of varnishing and aging. This six step process involves the application of a basecoat to fill the grain, moving to colour application and concluding with a French polish, resulting in a finish that’s softer than lacquer, with a smoother tone. A thinner layer of varnish allows for a more resonant, and wide-open sound, giving these instruments a voice all their own.
Eastman E20OOss/v Specifications:
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Dimensions:14-3/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Diamonds
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:Ebony
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tuners:Open-Gear PingWell V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Case:Hardshell Case