Eastman E2D Cedar Dreadnought Guitar
One of the best bang for your buck dreadnought guitars out there. Rich and full sounding with great projection, the E2D is a strong contender in its price range.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR IN STOCK***