Eastman E40D-TC Thermo-Cured Adirondack/Rosewood Dreadnought.
New for 2022, the Eastman E40D-TC features a AAA grade thermo-cured Adirondack spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides and the new Tone-site neck joint designed by Dana Bourgeois.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid AAA Grade Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony with Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid/ Abalone
- Logo:Abalone Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SXB510-N
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Case:Hardshell Case