Eastman MD304 A-Style Mandolin #3771
Primarily the choice of players involved in European or Celtic music, these hand carved mandolins reflect the pride of fine craftspeople, originally trained to build Eastman’s high quality violins. All the A style mandolins are solid wood instruments, built in the traditional manner one at at a time.
The Eastman MD304 represents a new entry point for those seeking quality craftsmanship and vintage tone. It features a carved Solid Spruce top, Carved Maple back & sides and excellent sound projection for years of enjoyment.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:A-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Rosette:Diamond Pattern
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Satin Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Satin Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Tuners:Proline J-105
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Case:Padded Gig Bag
***PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL MANDOLIN IN STOCK***