Eastman MD404-BK A-Style Mandolin in Black #1746
Primarily the choice of players involved in European or Celtic music, these hand carved mandolins reflect the pride of fine craftspeople, originally trained to build Eastman’s high quality violins. All the A style mandolins are solid wood instruments, built in the traditional manner one at at a time.
- Individually hand-built using traditional materials & “Old World” craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:A-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:0.018"
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Case:Hard Shell Case
***PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL MANDOLIN IN STOCK***