Eastman MD605 A-Style Mandolin
Known for having more treble attack and percussive "chop" than oval hole instruments, F-hole mandolins are the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue. All Eastman mandolins feature solid wood construction, carved and assembled with pride by craftspeople in a manner like the classic instruments from the Golden Age of manufacturing.
The Eastman MD605 is an all carved A-style mandolin. Hand-built using traditional materials & “Old World” craftsmanship, it features a Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides, Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Blocks
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Pickups:K&K Duotone
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Case:Hard Shell Case
***PHOTOS ARE OF THE ACTUAL MANDOLIN IN STOCK***