Eastman SB59GB Solid Body - Goldburst #2454
This one has now sold but more on the way.
Looking for that screaming rock tone that first made you want to pick up a guitar? More interested in the textural playing heard on your favorite rock albums? We’ve got you covered — Eastman's solid body electrics are made with premium tone woods and quality electronics that result in a truly special instrument.
The SB59 features a hand-carved solid flamed maple top on a solid mahogany body, mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, Gotoh hardware and a pair of Seymour Duncan Classic '59 humbuckers
- Neck Material:One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16"
- Fretwire:Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Crowns
- Backplates:Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish:Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh SD90
- Knobs:Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors:Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case:Hardshell Case
****Photos are of the actual guitar****