Left-handed Eastman T59/v in Classic Finish. Beautifully 'aged' to give it the look and feel of a well played-in vintage guitar, the Eastman T59/v has a full-size 16" body with 1 3/4" in depth and features exceptional tonal qualities. Loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers, the T59/V is versatile, responsive, with plenty of tone and attitude.
Inlcudes hardshell case
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Headstock, Neck, Body
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Tailpiece:Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Amber Switchcraft
- Capacitors:Sky MC223 0.022
- Potentiometers:500K AudioTaper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft L11
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .010 - .050
- Case:Hardshell Case
****Photos are of the actual guitar****