Eastman T64/v in Antique Red Varnish finish.
Available to pre-order.
Beautifully 'aged' to give it the look and feel of a well played-in vintage guitar the T64/v-T is a thin-bodied fully hollow 16" bodied guitar with 1 3/4" in depth and features exceptional tonal qualities. It's loaded with a pair of Jason Lollar Dog Ear P-90 pickups and Gotoh hardware. One of my personal favourites thinlines from Eastman.
Inlcudes hardshell case
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Body Style:16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions:16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides:Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Neck, Body,
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:US Bigsby B7
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs:Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Frame:Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Black Switchcraft
- Potentiometers:250k Audio Linear
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D’Addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Case:Hardshell Case