Mint condition Taylor 324ce Builder's Edition Grand Auditorium
Featuring a never-before-used tonewood and a host of player-focused design enhancements, the Builder’s Edition 324ce acoustic guitar represents Taylor’s ongoing marriage of innovative acoustic design with forward-thinking strategy toward a more sustainable future. The star here is Urban Ash™, a tonewood sourced from city trees that have been selected for removal from urban settings due to weather or disease damage, public safety concerns, disruptive root systems, and simply reaching the end of their life cycle. Instead of allowing this beautiful, functional wood to end its life cycle in a landfill, we’ve reclaimed it for use in the backs and sides of this 324ce, offering a tonal response similar to high-tier mahogany: dry and woody, with a fundamental-strong response that produces clear notes largely free from ringing overtones. Paired with a mahogany top, this Grand Auditorium produces clear midrange presence and crisp highs over a rich low end that will satisfy strummers and fingerstyle players alike. V-Class bracing offers its trademark blend of power and resonance, emphasizing this guitar’s robust midrange while producing a more in-tune, musical sound. In keeping with the Builder’s Edition philosophy, this 324ce features an array of enhancements designed to provide the ultimate playing experience, including chamfered body and fretboard edges, a beveled armrest and cutaway, and a Curve Wing bridge.
Other appointments include Compass inlays in faux pearl and Italian acrylic, Gotoh 510 tuners with a super-precise 21:1 gear ratio, a Silent Satin finish with a dark edgeburst treatment for an ultra-clean, noise-free sound, and ES2 electronics. It ships in a deluxe Taylor hardshell case.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Urban Ash
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Rosette Mat: Faux Pearl
- Stain/Sunburst: Tobacco Kona Burst
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh 510